Saturday, December 06, 2008

Before everything get back to square1, I better be quick in typing this, in going to whichever website I want. lol. Alright, hit Bugis with the mother yesterday, woolal. went for sprees, tiny bitty sprees, least I've got the modem cum router. yayyay. but BUT BUT . . I can't geddit set up yet. I needa wait for Tuesday to reach the singnet . . to get my user&PW. fuckkkkkk.

Sunday's.. abit of yawns. I dont know, Die hard wanna visit my granny but i'm fuggy lazy shite, but guess I will go ahead . . Can grab christmas stuff too . . hehe. Supposedly to spend Saturday night over at clerk quey with Jeremy Titan Zinne & Guys, but due to.. Certain reasons, we decided to meet sooon. And I know the sooooo-OooOo-n usually comes like decades. But hell no, not for this time, I gona make it THIS soon. I Promise^O^ Love.




Always there... for us love you to the maxico.

No comments: